I was sitting with Eli, my son, yesterday evening chatting and colouring before bed and I thought it may be fun to pick his brain on being healthy and fit and what this means to him. I don’t usually post such articles but this was too cute a conversation not to share …
- What does eating healthy mean to you? It means getting stronger and healthy. Eating good food. Good food means vegetables.
- Can you mention a few healthy foods? Cucumber, Carrots, Salad, Tomatoes, Apricots, Pears
- What are your favourite healthy foods? Banana, Apple and Meatballs
- Why is exercise important? It makes you strong and helps you grow.
- Can you mention different types of exercise? Push ups, Karate, Downward Dog
- What exercise does mummy do? Handstands
- What is your favourite type of exercise? Playing
- Do you think mummy and daddy are healthy? Yes. They eat a lot of healthy food, they run and they do exercise!
- Do you want to be healthy like mummy and daddy? Yes but sometimes its hard to try new food that you don’t really like.