This recipe was shared by Emma Hollingsworth; healthy food blogger, health coach and mother of one. Emma got into healthy food after cutting out gluten, dairy and refined sugar three years ago and at the same time discovered a love of cooking and creating healthier alternatives. You can follow Emma on her blog or on Instagram for more delicious and healthy recipes.
CHAI, COCONUT AND RASPBERRY PORRIDGE SLICES
Makes about 9 squares
- 1 1/4 cup almond milk mixed with 1/2 tsp each of cinnamon, cardamom and ginger
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes + a handful extra for decoration
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and stir well.
- Spoon the mixture into a small lined or greased baking tin or mould
- Sprinkle the extra handful of coconut flakes on top and bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Leave to cool and then cut into squares.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature.