This recipe is shared by Ashley Collins (from Melbourne, Australia), a former event coordinator, turned full-time Mum of two, food blogger, recipe developer and photographer. Studying holistic health coaching, Ashley is following her true passion to create nourishing healthy whole food recipes that people can feel good about eating and feeding their families.
Her recipes are free from gluten, dairy and refined sugar … because when you eat well, you feel well!
Visit Ashley’s blog full of delicious healthy recipes: www.nourishmemum.com
Follow Ashley on Instagram: @nourishmemum
EGG & VEGGIE MUFFINS
Makes 6 Muffins
Pre-heat oven to 185 degrees and grab a 6 hole muffin tin.
8 organic free-range eggs
1/3 cup almond milk , I use an organic activated variety
1 medium carrot grated
2 brocclini chopped (I just used what I had, broccoli is good too)
Handful of spinach
7-8 cherry tomatoes chopped
A 1/4 tsp of each of the following… Garlic powder, Onion powder, Mustard powder
1/2 tsp dried Basil
Salt & Pepper to taste
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tbs lemon juice
- In a bowl whisk eggs and almond milk well until frothy.
- Add veggies.
- Season with spices and salt & pepper.
- Mix in baking soda and lemon juice.
- Ladle into muffin tin and bake 20-25 minutes until firm.
- I’ve topped mine with some seeds. Up to you!
- The muffins will come out tall but fall as they cool
- Will keep 3 days in the refrigerator.