Her stuff is fantastic and so inspirational.
Prep time: 10 mins, Cook time: 30 mins, Total time: 4o mins, Yield: 8 sandwich slices
- 250 or so grams (1 large head) broccoli, riced
- 4 organic eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 heaped tbs turmeric
- 1 cup nut or seed meal (almond meal, sunflower meal etc)
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Place everything into a bowl and mix really well with a spoon.
- Separate mixture into two portions and put onto a baking paper lined tray.
- Carefully press mixture into a rectangle, making sure the edges are even and the layer is about 1/2 centimetre thick.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Then cool completely and carefully peel baking paper away from each flatbread, slice each flatbread into four and store in a container.