Yay! DAY ONE of the 14 day Green Smoothie Challenge! Have you signed up yet?
The rules are simple;
- Drink one green smoothie a day for 14 days
- Subscribe to the link above to receive inspirational tips and recipe ideas
- Tag #fitmaltamums (Facebook or Instagram) with your smoothie pics and our favourite photo will be rewarded with a surprise gift from The Grassy Hopper.
We won’t be posting our daily juice but rest assured that we will be joining in on this challenge.
To get you started here is a delicious and inexpensive juice that you can make at home (you probably already have all of the ingredients at hand)
Wash all ingredients properly, place everything in your blender and blend until smooth. You can add as much or as little water as you like, depending on how you prefer your juice.
Green Garden Juice
Wash all ingredients properly, place everything in your blender and blend until smooth.
You can add as much or as little water as you like, depending on how you prefer your juice.
Why did I use Parsley?
Parsley is widely available in Malta and you can get this for FREE from most Supermarkets! This common herb’s health benefits are more powerful than most people think ….
- Parsley is rich in many vital Viatmins including Vitamin C, B 12, K and A – which means it keeps your immune system strong, tones your bones and heals the nervous system too.
- It helps flush out excess fluid from the body and therefore supports kidney function.
- Regular use of parsley can also help control your blood pressure
Pretty amazing right? So next time you visit a Supermarket don’t forget to pick some up!